Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Roll Over!!!

Baby that is =) I haven't had a chance to get this in, but Adelyn rolled over on Sunday, August 15th... I couldn't believe it. She was on the couch, on her back, and when I looked back, she was on her tummy! She may have a teeny-tiny incline, not really sure on that, but either way, she did it! She rolled over for the first time! I can't believe how quickly she is growing up on us... Speaking of growing up, Ashley is going to be a sophomore on Thursday and Trenten is going to Preschool next Thursday! Sheesh! We have Trent's preschool open house tonight, and we get to meet his teacher, see his classroom and take his bookbag and supplies... Cannot believe this is happening already. I feel like we just brought him from the hospital too! Time goes too fast. =) He's excited though, and it will be really good for him, to get back to seeing his friends and having more structure throughout the day. Later tators!

1 comment:

Donna Loes said...

Little Adeline is going to be a mover and a shaker, just like her big brother and sister:)