Trenten is loving school! Last night he WANTED to go to bed because as he told me, "Mommy I have school in the morning. I need to go to bed". Way cute! And then this morning we were dropping Adelyn off at daycare and the little kids in his class at daycare were lining up in the hallway to walk over to school and I told Trent that he would see them in just a little bit as we were dropping his sister off and would go over in just a second. Well his little friend Lexi gave him a big hug in the hallway and Trent turned to me and said, "Come on Mommy! We have to get going, I need to get to school". It was priceless!
So then Tory and I found out that Trenten was named a five-star listener today in his class! Yeah Trent! Could you be a five-star listener at home too? We are still working on that =)
And lastly we got to spend a nice evening with Greg, Shelly and kids tonight. Went to a park and grilled out. It was beautiful! Good food, good friends and a good time had by all =). Thanks guys!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment