I've been meaning to update on the weekend, but I can't seem to find a spare minute... but I wanted to let you know that there is nothing like holding your baby at 5:30 in the morning, when he just got done eating, and he has snuggled right into for a little more shut-eye... so soft, so peaceful, so beautiful, this is my favorite part of the day... I could have sat there forever and just stared at the little cutie... but the world has pulled me away for the time being, so I'm just going to have to hold that memory so close to my heart... remember, there are wonderful things in life, hold them close too! Hope you are all having a wonderful Tuesday! Love you all!
Cheers & Love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
May that moment be with you every single day! Miss my kids being babies :) they sure grow up fast!!
Post a Comment