Sunday, February 4, 2007

Gone too fast...

This weekend went by way too fast... but it was good, although all we did was hibernate. =) Yup, Trenten hasn't left the house since Thursday. =) But that is okay because it so bitterly cold outside the last couple of days. Right now it is 18- degree below zero! And we are down in the valley, not up on a hill, so that doesn't include wind chill or anything... crazy! Needless to say all the puppies and animals are inside! And we are all snug under our blankets and keeping warm.

We had a great time with Ashley this weekend, that went way too fast too. She is such an awesome kid, just wish we could keep her. Mom and Dad took her home for us tonight because they came out to watch the super bowl with us for awhile. Mom brought homemade stew, it was so good and hearty, perfect for a chilly night like this. Tory and Mom already have a 2-hour delay for school because of the cold, which I totally agree with, but I still have to get to work on time! Not much else is new. Did stuff around the house this weekend, had Friday off work with Trent, that was awesome. Watched "Open Season" last night with Tory and Ashley, who both feel asleep before the movie was even over! =) It is a really cute movie, I would recommend it, Tory and Ashley watched what they missed this morning and laughed, it is pretty funny... hmmm... not much else new that I can think of... just that I'm getting tired and am ready to hit the hay! Night all! Stay warm!

No comments: