Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful evening with a loved one, whether it be a spouse, child, parent, anyone that you love, friends and family alike! I hope you are loved and warm tonight. I'm spending a wonderful evening with my husband and baby boy, the only thing missing is my little girl. I love you Ashley! Happy Valentine's Day Sweetie!
Tory didn't have school yesterday, so Trent and Tory had a Daddy/Son Day =) They had a wonderful morning together, reading, playing with blocks, nap taking, lots and lots of fun! He was a pistol in the afternoon for a little while, but overall it was a good day.
And then this morning, I went in around 5:00 (am) to feed him, and I found his head where his feet usually are and his feet where his head should have been! He had turned himself all the way around in his bed! Facing the opposite way! Trenten was giggling and smiling at me, like he had been waiting to see my face when I looked over his crib rail... he thought it was so funny fooling Mommy. =) What a cutie.
Tonight Trent spent the late afternoon with Grandma and Grandpa Kurt and had a wonderful time... a little ham for Grandma and Grandpa. Tomorrow Grandma Kurt and Ashley are going to pick up Ashley, he is so excited to see his big sister! Can't wait.
Well, stay warm, have fun, and all my love and cheer to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment