Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Wednesday - 1/2 Way Through The Week

I'm already half way through my week. Two more days. Lots to do yet. Not enough time to do it, why is that? I can never seem to find any extra time... I'm trying to figure this out... just seems like my hours go by with a snap of the fingers. I'm read for the weekend already... lots to do between then and there though, and I'm not going to wish away my life, because the only day I have right now is today.

Guess what! Trenten held is bottle last night, only for a couple of seconds on end, but he definitely had both his little hands around it and was holding it up on his own! Wow! We are so impressed by him. =) A little over 3 months and trying to hold his bottle... It is amazing how adults evolved into parents with a tiny baby... each of us (Trenten, Tory, myself, even Ashley and all the grandparents) evolve to together. Anyway, better keep moving! Talk to you all soon! Stay warm! Brrrr it is so cold out! I'm ready for 50's-70's range... I like those temps... I'm not big on really HOT, but not COLD, COLD, COLD either. Cheers for now!

No comments: