I made it through my 4-10 hour days! Got my 40 hour week in and I am now off with Trent (Trent is taking a nap while I write this.) for the weekend. Yeah! It is a good feeling. What happened through the week you ask? Hmmm... well Wednesday morning I overslept! That was crazy but Tory was awesome! I woke up at 5:30, I am usually getting up at 4:50, and leaving the house about 5:50-5:55, at 5:30 I still had to feed Trent! It was a crazy morning for me, but Tory calmed me down, told me to do what I needed to do and get ready, he started my car, got some of my things together while I fed Trent and gave me a kiss as I ran out the door! And I was only about 4 minutes late for work... I would have been much, much later if Tory hadn't been there.
Lets see... what else is new. Oh, Monday night I dropped a big log on my foot while stocking the wood burner! That hurt a lot! Ouch! My three little toes are pretty black and blue right now, and I have nice black/blue/green bruise above those toes... it was not a fun ordeal. I was trying to get the fire started back up (just got home for the night), and I had all the wood in the burner, and just wanted ONE more piece, and I knew I had to be careful when grabbing one, sometimes if you grab the wrong one you get a lot more then you bargained for... well I thought I had the right one, but then one started to shift and I still had the one almost in my hands and I was trying to get out of the way while still holding the one in my hands and my right foot didn't get out of the way fast enough... I'll be okay... I'm pretty tough =) Tory felt bad for me when he got home and I told him... very sweet to me...
Tory had his first night of conferences last night... it is such a long day for him. Full day of school with the kids and then conferences until 8:00... he didn't get home until closer to 9:00, just a long day for one person... wish he could have today off to recuperate... that would be nice. Trent and I definitely wish that! We get Ash tonight, Trent and I are picking her up at 5:00, and I think that will be our only time out of the house today... it is cold out! Oh my goodness! Good weekend to stay inside! Good weekend to bring your animals in too!
Mom and Dad got their wood floor in! It looks SO nice! Just love it! And the paint colors are awesome! Adam and Ashely were out at mom and dad's last night and they thought it looked so nice too! It looks like a completely new house... I'm so happy for them, they totally deserve it. I'm glad everything is working out the way they want, it looks so nice together. Mom just loves her garage though... she is so cute, she just keeps saying how much she loves that garage, but I can totally relate, it is so much kinder to a person to walk out to a garage (not having to go outside) and start your car, then run out in the cold and start it up... but it is fine... just have to give yourself some extra time. Some day we'll have an attached garage, or maybe just a garage! =)
Okay, I better wrap this up for now, but I will leave with this! Trent is 17 lbs! Yes he is! He is a little tank and growing out of all his clothes so fast it is just amazing! We can hardly believe. I think he is pretty much into 9 month and on to 12 month here really soon... unless he decides he wants to crawl at 4 months =) and shed a couple of pounds, but he is so cute, just a little ham and so happy and healthy, I definitely can't complain. I love (and so does Daddy and everyone else) every little ounce of him. Okay, hope everyone is staying warm! Talk to you all later! Someone just woke up! Gotta go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you had a great first week :) WOW Trent is growing fast!!!! but its a good thing, you know hes being well fed...
I had quite the week... check out my blog hope to post the happenings sometime soon. Everyone is fine thou!!! I am very thankful my dear friend Jason was the 'first responder'!!!!!!
Post a Comment