Friday, February 9, 2007

Friday... Yeah!

Friday... what a day... It is Billy's Birthday today! Happy Birthday Billy! And it is Deb's Birthday too! Happy Birthday Debra! Hope you both are having a wonderful time and a wonderful day. Enjoy! Everyone deserves a day of their own. So Friday has come and gone in a flurry... still cold. This morning I had to run some errands and such, so Trent went to stay with Aunt Lis for the morning. =) Thank you Aunt Lis! Tory and I know Trent had a wonderful time at the Miller house! =) And we totally appreciate the helping hand. And Trent was in wonderful hands. He had a great time with Aunt Lis this morning. =) And hopes to see her again very soon! So after I picked up Trent around 12:00, we ran out to the house to let the doggies out for a little bit and then we were off to CR (Cedar Rapids) to get Trenten's pictures taken. We went to JCPenny's and I really think they did a great job... I hope everyone likes them when they come in, Trent was really hamming it up! He is so cute! He did a great job, and we get the pictures back on the 21st, not sure who is going to pick the up, we can pick them up between 4-7 on the 21st, we'll have to see who is available and who is where at what time and such. Can't wait to get them in! It was a lot of fun. After pictures, Trent and I went to see Le (my very, very good friend Lisa Streger)! Trent was a total cutie pie for Lisa... he smiled more for her then he did for his pictures... just smiling and laughing. I think he loved all that beautiful red hair of hers... it is awesome Le, it looks great! It was so nice seeing you! Even for 20 minutes, it was worth it. I'll take any time available, so glad we called. The apartment looks great! You look great! Can't wait to see the picture of you and Trent... have fun tomorrow night! Talk to you soon! So after Le's, Trent and I were off to Marion to see Tory's junior high basketball games... they were fun, the kids are so cute and try so hard... Tory does a really good job coaching. He really tires to get everything he can out of the boys, and I think they really like having hi as a coach. Trent was so into the first game we watched (there were 3 games, we saw 2), he didn't take his eyes off the floor for almost the entire game. He just kept watching the boys run up and down the court and where the ball was, it was so amazing to see him so alert and intense. Everyone thought he was so cute in his little bear suit too! And he was SO cute! =) The second game we watched Trent was a little more interested in his stuffed puppy and hands, but that's okay. Afterwards we snatched Daddy and took him home with us, that was nice. We stopped at McDonald's so Tory could eat with the team, and then the Topping's ran a couple of errands and finally got home about 9:00... it was a long day, but a good day. It was so nice spending that ride with Tory, we had some nice conversations, I love talking with my husband, he is very insightful and always has something interesting to talk about. So we got home, got Trent to bed (past his bed time!), got the heat moving again, fed all the dogs (except for Chase, not sure where that puppy is off to, but I hope he comes home soon, it is cold out, but Chase can take care of himself, I know that, I just worry a little), and Tory and Jason (and Jet and Coby) ran into Dubuque to pick up the Subaru. So I'm sitting here now, letting the day catch up to me, and realizing that I'm a little tired (okay a lot). I'm trying to get some laundry done, and pick up around this house, it looks like a tornado went through, but such is life. I'm just thankful for my wonderful family, friends and loved ones. Love you all! Stay warm and have a wonderful and safe weekend!

1 comment:

Lis said...

I enjoyed Friday with Trent! I forgot to take a few pictures thou... Blade asked when " the baby" is coming back :) it was cute... off I go to a busy week. Hope you are well!!!