Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sunday Evening Already

Sunday, Sunday... which means Monday, Monday is coming fast... way too fast for me! Weekends are so nice... can't they be 5 days and weeks 2 =) Yeah right... hmmmm... lets see, what happened this weekend that is of interest?

Saturday - we spent most of the time bumming... in the morning Tory, Trent and I went into town to get our taxes done, so that is a good thing. Want to get those done ASAP. Then we had to pick up some dog food for Coby, got some gas and donuts (great for the thighs =) but they sure tasted good), and grabbed some stamps... then we were off for home. We spent most of the rest of the day at home, putzing around and getting some things accomplished. Later that afternoon Trent and I went to Grandma and Grandpa Loes' and Tory went for a hike with Jason and Greg and then went to Jason's apartment to do some work. Jason is doing some updating and remodeling, I haven't gotten to see much of what has been accomplished, but I will be making it up to the 'rent sometime soon. Trent and I had a good time at Grandma and Grandpa's... I got to have a great steak with mom and dad, with mushrooms! A good steak with mushrooms, hard to beat it, one of my favorite meals. So Trent and I came home around 7:00, got to talk to Shelly on the way home, she was also on her way home from her parents with the kids too. =) Got home and Tory stopped in with Greg and Jason, they had just gotten back from their big hike, great walk for the dogs, they were pooped! The dogs, not the boys. So Trent got to see Daddy before bed, that was nice =) I hit the hay pretty earlier last night.

Sunday - Trent and I went to the Aquin Dad's Breakfast this morning. Yum! They had omeletes! I love that breakfast, it is one of my favorites! So we met mom and dad there, and had a nice breakfast, we got to see Great-Grandma Ida, but she was too quick for us! By the time we made it to her table, she was already finished and gone! Then we came home and spent the rest of the morning with Daddy and met mom and dad up at Annie's Antiques at 12:30, mom bought a cupboard for her house, it is so cool! And needed Dad and Tory to carry it and put it in the truck and unload it at the house. It is a rather big cupboard, but is so nice! I've never seen one quite like it, but mom's got a good eye for great pieces. She thought it was going to go into her laundry room, but now she isn't quite sure, but she's got a lot of time yet to figure out where she wants everything. Hopefully the trim gets done this week, they are just waiting for the rest of it to come so they can finish it all up. So we got that loaded and unloaded and spent some time talking with mom and dad, but eventually needed to get home again... Sundays go way too fast! So we got home and Tory and I agreed that I should get out and go for a walk with the dogs and he would take care of Trent. So the puppies and I walked all the way to Supple's =) It was a great walk and made me feel so good! Loved it! And we went all the way to Supple's because soon it won't be Supple's anymore (although I think I'll always call it that) because our neighbors are moving soon! Sad! =( but good for them, it will be a very good move for them, but they have been great neighbors. So the dogs (Jet, Coby, Chase, Gemini, and Mikey) and I all walked to Supple's and kind of made our last "good-bye's" to them. Mikey made it the whole way! He doesn't even go for walks with Tory anymore, maybe he knew that this was a special walk? Tory thinks he is just protective of me. Sweet to think. So we walked to Supple's and back, and then we had dinner when I got back. Trent and Daddy were playing when I got back. Pretty cute. So we had dinner and then Tory had to go to volleyball, last game, yeah! I know he has fun playing, but we miss him on Sunday nights. I think he is happy to have it come to an end for awhile too. So that is what I'm doing right now, catching up on the weekend and waiting for Tory to get home... Trent went down to bed about an hour ago and I'm ready to hit the hay. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Cheers for now!

No comments: