Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Trent Hung Out with Grandma =)

Trent got to hang out with Grandma Loes this afternoon.... Our daycare provider had an appointment in Dubuque at 2:00 this afternoon, so she could only watch Trent until 1:00 this afternoon... we had a heck of time finding someone to watch Trent from 1:00-3:00... everyone wanted him, that wasn't a problem at all, but everyone had prior commitments, so we were running into glitches... but Grandma came to the rescue and took a 1/2 day at work today and spent the afternoon with her favorite grandson! Thank you Grandma! And thank you to everyone that wanted to watch Trent, we know you did, it just wasn't in the cards, and I hope Blade is feeling better Lis, I think someone was telling us something, that you were needed for someone very special today. Trent got to spend some great time with Grandma and even got to have lunch with Grandpa Loes too! But he is still a horrible little napper! Doesn't want to miss anything, even if there is nothing to miss... but man is he getting big everyone! He has to be 19 lbs... otherwise I'm just a wussy of a mom and thinks my baby is a tanker when he isn't... but he is! We'll find out on Friday, that is his 4 month check-up... but otherwise not much else is new... tomorrow is Wednesday, that's good. Tory ran into town tonight, had to help Ja with something... he isn't feeling the greatest the last couple of days, so I hope he shakes whatever it is that he has, and hopefully Trent and I don't catch it... but my baby is sleeping, and I have some things I should be doing, and my husband will be home soon, so I would like to hang out with him later, so I better get moving... the night is never long enough =) Hope you are all well tonight! Cheers!

1 comment:

Lis said...

I'm sad Trent couldn't come to Aunt Lis's today but its probably a good thing he didn't... Blade had a touch of a flu bug or something, he was back to being himself tonight... YEAH!