Monday, August 13, 2007
August is flying by...
Hope everyone is enjoying their summer, because it sure is flying by us all pretty darn quickly... not too much is new in the Topping household that I can talk about at the moment... Ashley will be going into Junior High this year... pretty scary... but she is a good kid, so that should help get through these stressful years... we just want the best for her. Trent is as lively as ever... getting into everything he can get his little hands on too... which amazingly is a lot! Otherwise, there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day for everything that a person wants to do... but the most important thing is family, so I hope you all have someone tonight, and if not in person ('cause that happens every once in awhile), definitely on speed dial (or speed e-mail for some people)... me, I'm going to go and check out what my honey is up to... Night everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment