Thursday, August 2, 2007
Long Day...
It was a long day today... yesterday was even longer, but it is catching up to me today... I left the house yesterday at 6:30 and I didn't get home until 11:40 last night, and then I was back up at 6:00 this morning... long, long, long... I could go on... but it was a good day... We went up to Minneapolis and met with a client regarding a book we are doing for the University of Minnesota Press... and it was a great meeting, and a great time with everyone... the only negative and sad impact was the news about the tragic bridge collapse... it still gives me a chills today, and I think I will be sad about it for some time to come... thankfully the University of MN Press and their families are all okay it seems, but we are all saying prayers for those affected by the tragedy and all their loved ones... I think I'm going to try to get to bed early tonight... may be a good idea =) Night everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment