Friday, August 10, 2007

Trenten Said "Mama!"

He sure did! I was pretty late this morning to work, (1) because I over slept a little (been way tired this week, not sure what is up, probably fighting a little bug or something), and (2) because Trenten said "Mama" to me! I was getting ready for work and he woke up, so he stood up in his crib and yelled "Mama, Mama" and how could I not go and get him and pick him up! It was so cute! He is so fun in the morning... so sweet, happy and lovable (okay, he is lovable all the time!), but he is especially cute in the morning... everything is so funny... so anyway, he kept crawling behind me this morning while I got ready, jabbering away with "mama, mama, mama," so of course I had to sit down and play with him, and pick him up and play with him... so "mama" was a little late for work this morning... but that's okay, he's worth it... I had to say "goodbye" to Ash this morning... that was a bummer, I seriously loved having her around the house this week... it was so nice. She brought some different conversations, lots of laughs, and so much fun to the household... it is definitely going to be quiet here for awhile... but I'm sure Trent will try to make up for that... otherwise, not sure what is up for the weekend... I wouldn't mind if it is was quiet too... lots we can do, that is for sure... so much, so much... I want to go into town tomorrow and hit the Farmer's Market, Anam Cara, and they are having a "Fall Sneak Peak" in town for all the shops, so I would like to see those... and Mom is working at AC, so we'll stop and see her I'm sure... and I need to drop some stuff off with Ash, so the morning looks busy... Tory is helping out around here and there tomorrow... so hopefully our afternoon is carefree, the weekends go by way too fast anyway... well, I better hit the hay... I could get a few more things done, but Trent will be up before I know it, so I better get sleep. Night ya all!

No comments: