Thursday, August 16, 2007

It's a start....

I've gotten up around 5:10 or 5:15 the last two days... I'm trying to get up at 5:00, so I'm up and ready to go for the day, and I can get off to work without tearing through the house like a mad woman because I didn't wake up until 6:20 or so... and the last two days I've tried to condition my body to get up with the alarm goes off, not to hit the snooze like I like too... Snooze, what a horrible thing man invented... if we didn't have that option, people may just set their clocks to the exact time they were supposed to get up, wouldn't that be interesting... instead of setting them for 6:00 with the thought that "I don't HAVE to get up until about 6:30." Then why not set it for 6:30 and get a more restful sleep, instead of that 1/2 in 1/2 out of it sleep that I always feel when I'm in snooze world... but that is just my thoughts...

Speaking of sleep, you should have seen Trent last night, he was pretty tired when I got him home around 7:00... very big day, and he had been woken up at the babysitters during the afternoon while he was napping, and Dawn said he didn't get back to sleep... so he was tired... he fell asleep in the car on the way home... I carried him in the house, upstairs to his room, changed his diaper, put on his PJ's, and placed him into bed, and he slept through the whole thing! Yup! It was amazing! He was one tired little boy! So hopefully he is rested and ready for the day when he wakes up this morning... he is so cute in the morning! I just love it... but I better keep moving... still have some things to get done before I have to scoot out the door. Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday! Cheers!

No comments: