Sunday, August 5, 2007
Jason's Big Bash! What a NIGHT! =)
Well our best friend Jason turns 30 tomorrow (Monday, August 6th), but we celebrated last night by having an awesome night out! It was so much fun! And Tory and I almost didn't get to go because it was a little last minute and we were struggling to find a baby-sitter, but luck prevailed and we dropped off the kids and we were off with Ja, Lis and Jer, Jenn and D, Billy, Axe, Marty and Liz, Mel and Jerry, Seth and Michelle... am I forgetting anyone (Tory is automatic)? Hope not, but we had a great time. We met up at Jer and Lis' house, and took a bus into Dbq. and ate Tiako (sp?)... it is a Japanese restaurant, and since we had such a large group, we got to sit at two fo the large tables where the chefs make your food right in front of you! Our guy was just awesome! And the food was so, so, so good! Oh my goodness! Awesome food, and it should definitely be the best of the best for the prices we paid, so I think that is a once a year treat... maybe... we'll see how things go... but seriously, awesome pick... so we all ate very well and had a great show with our chef... We had some fun too... Ja, Lis, D, and Billy all did Saiki Bombs (again, spelling?), that was hilarious! And then we took the bus down to the Busted Lift, that was fun... after that, we had a riot on the bus! The bus then led us to Epworth Town and Country Day's, where we had a great time dancing to an awesome band! Whoever suggested this idea, great job! We had so much fun! And I got to see some of my family, some of my favorites! We got off the bus and we weren't off two seconds when Tory said, "There's your uncle D." And sure enough, it was... and Judy, and then I got to see Tyler, Jody, and Trevor... it was awesome... we all had so much fun... Jenn and Lis, you were so much fun! I'll dance with you anytime... so after this got over, we went to the Bent Rim where D favored us all with his beautiful voice and a couple of karaoke songs... great job! So that was pretty much the night, with lots of little tid-bits and funny stories in between, but those are for us to know, and maybe for you to never find out... kidding! We just had a blast, and the main point was to make sure Ja had a blast, and I believe our mission was accomplished! Happy 30th Jason! So not it is Sunday, and Abby and Tory aren't used to staying out until well past 3 in the morning... so we are a little tired and groggy today... we had an awesome breakfast at my Mom and Dad's... and Trenten and Tory took a nap... Ash with with Grandma Diane to do some shopping, so we came home, and now Trent and Tory are taking another nap! Bums! That is what we are... okay, I'm trying not to be, but I think it will be an early night for me possibly... we'll just have to wait and see... we would like to stop into town and congratulate our friend's Mike and Tara on their new little baby boy, Tyler... can't wait to see the cutie! Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great weekend, and I hope your Sunday doesn't fly by too fast, because mine already feels like it is... otherwise, talk to ya later! Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment