The first goes to fast, and the second comes to fast! And it is already Monday night! Time flies... it seriously does go by too quickly sometimes... guess what... Trenten is standing up in bed! Yup! He can stand up and hold onto the railing and I think he's even contemplating the attempt to jump up and down... the little stinker! Daddy has to put the crib down to it's last and lowest setting now... I just can't believe how quickly he starting to get things now... I seriously think he will be walking soon, if not in the next month, definitely before he turns 1... but that is just my guess... walking may take a lot longer then I'm thinking it will... he just seems to want to do it so much more then he wants to crawl... we'll just have to wait and see...
Last night I stayed up a little late. Ashley, Tory and I stayed up and watched "Cars" - what a cute movie! I loved it! And Ashely made us all Topping Tornadoes! (Which in essence are blizzards or spoonbreakers, depends on how you want to call it.) And they were really, really good. So we had ice cream and watched a good movie together... it was a lot of fun, but someone (namely me) had to get up in the morning for work... ugh! Too early! Not enough sleep! Not that Tory didn't get up for work, but he definitely have at least an extra 1/2 an hour to an hour in bed longer then me... but then he puts in a pretty long day... so I think we definitely even out...
The machine shed is going up in the back of the valley... I will have to get some pictures to show you all.. Our business has been named! Stone Hollow Dog Training, Inc. Tell your friends! At this time, we are doing in-home dog training, until the facility is built, and then it will probably be a combination. It is very exciting! Oh, and we are also going to be down at the New City Park tomorrow night for Crime Night Out. Jet will be demonstrating... hopefully it doesn't rain on us, and we impress a lot of people and it has a lot of positive outcomes from it... it will be really good... hope everyone is having a good start to the week... I have to keep moving! Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment