Things are coming down around us! And we like that way =) No really, things are literally being pulled and pushed down around us on this farm... we got one building taken out, and the foundation of another will be out hopefully tomorrow... We have our ditch dug, and fencing taken out. Tory, Jason, Greg, and Axe and Grandpa P. and Dad all helped put in a corral in the back section of the valley today... long, hard, dirty work, but it looks really good. There is just lots going on right now... and I'm trying to focus on the big picture, what things will look like soon... I can see the BIG picture, it looks beautiful! And I'm very excited! I just wish I could see the time frame too =) That's okay though, we'll figure it all out and make everything work. I'm very thankful we have such wonderful friends and family. Thank you Greg, Jason and Axe! You were such a huge help, and I know Tory couldn't have gotten half of it done without you all. And thank you Mom and Dad! You are always there for us, helping us live our dreams... dreams that will be soon coming true. Anyway, it is late, and Trent konked out long ago, so I should be heading that way too soon. Hope everyone had a great Wednesday! And I hope see you all soon... other then all the demolition that is happening, not much else is new... but that is okay, all this is enough... I wish it would rain though, that would be nice. I'm praying for a nice summer, no drought here please. I now nobody wants a rainy holiday weekend, but I would not one bit if it rained, it would make things so much better around here... here's hoping for some rain to head our way.
Take care everyone! Cheers! I'll try to get some pictures posted of all the demotion out here... right now I'm off to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment