Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Said "No" for the first time...
I really did... I said "No" to Trenten tonight... he was trying to yank on the canopy of his backpack carrier, which is not a good thing, so I would take his hand away and say "no" at the same time... he wasn't too pleased with Mommy to say the least, but he was definitely get the point across... and after awhile he did leave it alone, but we started to head back to the house soon after, someone was getting pretty tired. He had a big day at Dawn's, and then Grandma Donna came and picked him up... and he got to see Grandma Ronda out at the house, he was definitely feeling the lovings tonight... he was really cute! He's getting SO big! I can't believe it. Tory and I think he is definitely on the verge of crawling... almost there... a few more things need to fall into the place, but he is making strides. He is also trying to get the "pincher" fingers down, he's trying really hard to pick up his Gerber Puffs =) He really likes them! Can't wait until I can give him Cheerios... actually I can... he is growing way too fast as it is... Everyone give your babies a kiss and soak in the time that is now, it goes by way too quickly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment