But I would say it is my first Mother's Day with Trent... because I've been lucky enough to have already had 2 Mother's Day with Ash... very lucky indeed. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend, and has a wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow, either as a Mommy or with their Mommy... it may be a Hallmark Holiday, but it is still a great reminder to tell that special person that you love them, appreciate what they do throughout your life, week, day, that very hour and minute. It is amazing everything a Mom does... and most times it is done without a thought of getting a thank you or anything of the sort... Mom's are so special. I know I love mine... I also love my second mom... and so many of the strong and wonderful women in my life. I am very blessed to have so many inspirational women in my life, they range in age... but not in the love I have for them.
Anyway, I'm trying to think what has been happening this week... I feel like it has been a lot, but right now my brain is a little scattered, and I can hardly think...
Big Thing! Trent went in for his 6 month check-up and he is 20 lbs. 6 oz. and 27 inches long! And he looks huge, but it is the 90% percentile in both weight and height, so he is proportional, but he did go down in the percentile... but they say that is normal around this age, because he starting to get mobile... and he's trying... he loves to sit, but now he's trying to get around, so he is falling over a lot... he doesn't like that very much - big cries right now! But he'll soon figure out that is the way to go! And he's trying to try out a sippee cup... but we are still working on that, he enjoys throwing it on the ground over and over and over again... everything is a learning process... but I'm thankful that I get to learn with him. My little cousin Alec maybe getting out of ICU up in Madison today... I have my fingers crossed and I'm saying my prayers, as I know everyone is. He's a fighter, and I know he wants to give his mommy something special tomorrow, so maybe it will even be a return ticket home from the doctors??? We can all hope.
So to all those wonderful Mommy's out there, Happy Mother's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment