I hope all Mommy's out there had a wonderful Mother's Day... you deserve it! And soon-to-be mommy's... you'll definitely enjoy it... and everyone that helped their mom feel special on this day, you did a good thing. Okay, say something sweet to someone tonight, it doesn't have to be your mom =) it is just something that is nice to do, with nothing in return. Have a great week!
And yes, I had a wonderful Mother's Day, and I love that little boy more than life itself... and I wish my daughter was home safe in her bed tonight, but she is safe in my heart... so I'm going to bed, to kiss my honey good night and know that I am blessed, and pray that my future (and my family and loved ones futures) is as blessed as I feel right now (and more so), as I hope yours is too!
Love and Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment