Thursday, May 3, 2007
Please Sleep Through the Night...
That has been the mission of late... Trenten has a little bit of an ear infection, and is having a hard time getting to sleep and staying asleep... Right now I'm not a big fan of anyone calling after... hmmmm... say 7:00... okay, okay... don't stop calling people! Trenten will be okay... he's doing very well, it has just been tough on the little guy... and even tougher on mom and dad who have been up at night with him, taking him for car rides, and rocking and rocking and rocking the little guy... I don't know who the bigger trooper is? Okay, I do. It's Trent... actually if you saw him during the day, you would never, ever, ever guess that he wasn't feeling 100%. Crazy. But I love the little guy, and I want him to feel better! We think he is getting his first tooth finally... I know I keep saying that! But I really think this is the time! I'll keep you posted. This weekend is fairly busy. We have two weddings on Saturday, one family, one friend. We are going to the friend's and Trenten is going to the family with Grandma. He's going to be her date, since Grandpa will probably be going strong at work... Okay, hate to cut this abruptly short, but I just realized that my son is asleep, my husband is almost asleep, and I want to be asleep! But first I want to give my husband a big kiss goodnight! Hope you are all having a wonderful night and have an even better weekend! Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment