We got him! Tory was definitely surprised last night! I couldn't write about it this whole time because my honey does read my blog, so I couldn't start talking about the surprise party I (and all his family and friends were) was throwing for him last night... we did it! And he didn't suspect at all that we were having a big party for him out at my parents house! It was great! He even jumped when they all yelled "Surprise!" And Trent jumped about a mile, poor little guy was in Daddy's arms when everyone surprised Tory... but he was okay... and man did we all have a great time! Thank you everyone, for helping out and having a blast with us, and helping Tory celebrate his big 30! He had a wonderful time with you all... and I even got drinking last night to celebrate... I had such a wonderful time with everyone, but I had a great time at the end of the night with Shelly, we had a great time mixing shots for everyone, Shelly is a great bartender! But the main point was that the Birthday Boy had a wonderful time, and he did... today felt more like Sunday than Saturday, but we did pretty good... we didn't get home until about 2:00 this morning, and Trent and Ashley (and Tori - Ashley's friend) stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's last night, which was nice for mom and dad this morning, although I didn't get to bed until after 2:00, I said I got more sleep than usual because I got to sleep until 9:00 and didn't have to get up with the "little man" but I missed that too! He is so adorable in the morning, so happy and ready for the day to begin, I just love that... Anyway, we had a great time, everyone had a great time, and Tory ran in 30 with a bang! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment