Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Where does time go?
I haven't had a chance to sit down at the computer for this lately... I've been at the computer for other things... but I promise myself to sit down and take the time tonight... I really enjoy putting down what's going on in my life in my online journal... it is nice... it feels good to remember all the good things in life... but if anyone is reading this this morning, or later, please say a prayer for my little cousin Alec who is back in the hospital in Madison with pneumonia... he is a special little boy, and every prayer and good thought will help. We love him very much, and he has a tough fight ahead of him. Thank you. May everyone's day be blessed and happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My thoughts of Alec.
Post a Comment