The first tooth is in! Finally... I feel like we have been waiting forever! Sheesh! It finally came in the other night, popped it's little pointy head out of those delicate little gums... it is probably a good thing we can't remember half the pain that is involved in those coming in... poor little guy, but he is a trooper. The weekend is going way too fast! Just nuts how fast a long weekend can go by... Today is my brother-in-law's birthday! Happy Birthday Ryan! Speaking of fast, I can't believe how fast a year goes by anymore either... My husband turned 30 and we are on to Ryan's Birthday already, Lilly, my niece, will be turning 3 in about a week and a half... too fast, time is going too fast, so everyone needs to enjoy their family and friends... Tory and I definitely got to see how many people love him on Friday night, thank you again everyone, for coming, you are all so awesome! Anyway, I just finally got Trent down for a nap, he has been a little bear lately, maybe it is the teeth, but I'm thinking Mommy could even go and take a nap right now... there is lots to do, but a nap sounds SOOO good... hmmm... just have to wait and see how this plays out.
Happy Memorial Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment