Monday, May 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom' s Birthday! Happy Birthday Mom! She looks like she is 35! Right! You are as old as you feel... and mom is pretty young at heart. We were all there tonight, Tory, Adam, Ashley, Trenten, Dad, and myself, and that is all that Mom said she really wanted... so I'm glad she got that. We went out for spaghetti... that was a little interesting. Needless to say we may not be hitting that supper again next year. Then we all came out to the farm to see the demolition that has started... things are really changing at the farm.

Did I tell you all that Trenten is turning into a screamer? Which is good and bad, he is finding his voice and loving it, but the screaming at bed time is hard on the heart and ears... he is starting to teeth, no really! I know we keep saying that, but it really is true now... so it is hard for the little guy to get comfy and then he gets frustrated and upset and wow... thankfully Daddy seems to have the touch...

Daddy is also getting to the end of his school year... his last day with the kids is on Friday... not really sure where the school year has gone, nor where this night went, but I need to head off to bed here, 5 hours of sleep last night was really not enough for me... I feel so old when I say that. =) The year is turning into a real blurrr....

I saw pictures from Aaron's bachlorette party! Looks like everyone had a great time! Wish I could have made it, but happy to see everyone having a good time. We'll see you soon!

Oh! Quick note, I used my reusable grocery bags the other day, at Target and Wal-Mart, and they worked out awesome... Target employee was a little more in the know then the Wal-Mart employee =) The Wal-Mart employee looked at me like I had stepped off a different planet when I said I had brought my own bags to use for my purchased items... but I finally made him understand that I was trying to do something "Green" for the planet... I really like my bags, they are awesome. Thank you Trenten and Ashley! Mommy loves her bags!

1 comment:

Lis said...

It was great seeing you over the weekend Abby!