Tuesday, October 14, 2008

And we have a climber!

Seriously! I'm not ready for my baby to be a little man yet... this is what happened this morning... Trent and Dad get him dressed up in his room... he has a small, cute, white changing table, and they get all done... Well, Dad has to get down stairs, and Trent and I come down stairs when I realize that we don't have his camo hat, I run back up to get it and I CANNOT find it... don't know where it is... I come back down stairs and Trenten is making his way to the stairs, saying "Hat on star, hat on star." And I tell him I don't know where his hat is yet, but we'll find it... I find Tory and tell him I cannot find Trent's hat, and he says, "Oh, I hung it off Trenten's door (which has a star with Trent's name on it on the door panel that faces the hallway) and I told him to come and get you to go up and get it." Light bulb goes on above me that my son was trying to tell me that he knew where his hat was and we should go and get it... didn't get that right away... so I hightail upstairs believing that I will find my son standing in the middle of his room saying "hat mommy" when in fact I get into his room and I find him sitting up on his changing table! Putting his hat on just the right way! YES! He climbed his changing table, stood on top of the cute WOBBLY thing and I grabbed his hat from the corner of his door! Seriously! I kid you not! Oh my goodness! First I was relieved, then actually proud =) and then lastly thinking that it is not going to stop here! What a little adventurer! He doe love that hat... so that was our morning, how was yours? =) Hope everyone is having a great week!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

That is awesome! Little Trent is getting so big! We need some pictures!!
And yes, we would love to come to IA. I do thint Aunt Donna, Uncle Jon and Cousin Abby are just as cool!