Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Who are you voting for?
No, don't answer that... I don't want to know... because I don't know... all I know is that I really, really, really do not like the way the ads are going, but they always go this way, don' t they? Looks like both candidates are doing "more the same" as they both say they won't do that... do we believe them? Either of them? I don't know... Personally I like some things about both of them, some things I don't like about either of them... and for some reason I still feel like I'm picking the lesser of two evils... what I do not want is another 8 years of what we have gotten... ugh! Okay, enough about politics... they say you shouldn't talk about religion, politics and weight and age with anyone you love... well what do you have left to talk about! Just kidding! Everything else is still moving along here... Working to make something happen, and we will keep working... whether the TV says that things are working or not... We are all still working at doing things right, right? So who is going to help us with that? That's what I'm trying to figure out. Night all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I COMPLETELY agree. I feel the same way. I have started to read both of their web pages, catching up on their positions for all subjects so that I can make an educated decision... however, now I am more confused than ever! Good luck.
Post a Comment