
Trenten is really getting big... hard to believe he will be two in less than 2 weeks!

This is us up camping with the Crowley's and Jason in WI... we had a lot of fun that weekend!

Daddy and Trenten are jumping on the giant pillow! Fun, but tiring!

Trent and Kambrie are getting in some good books before heading off to bed.

Trenten at the pool, he had a lot of fun!

Kaden, Kambrie, and Trenten all eating donuts one morning... they were on vacation! =)

Trenten taking an important phone call.

Mommy and Trenten on the giant pillow!

Tory and I at Nate & Kelli's wedding, we had a great time!

Tory, Ashley and I (Trenten had already been picked up for the night).

Jeff and I, catching up and having some fun!

The Family

Holly, our little cutie... looking like the angel she is. =)
1 comment:
He is adorable...the perfect mix of you and dad. But, I must say he is looking alot more like Tori!
Post a Comment