Saturday, October 11, 2008

Family Pictures

Keep your fingers crossed everyone... we are supposed to get family pictures this morning out at the farm with all of us, and I have been VERY excited about them since we haven't had one since Trent was about 6 months old, and that wasn't the greatest shot, but I have been excited... but we wake up to Holly not enjoying her eyes this morning... not sure what is going on, if she has allergies, got a scratch playing, or something else... all I know is that I want everyone to be able to be in the picture, and I do not want to leave Holly and Jet out, but I guess we will have to wait and see what is like when the photo is being ready to be taken... Anyway, I will keep you updated on what happens... Trent is running around like a mad man, I have to get Ash up to start getting ready, and Tory trying to deal with the pups. Talk to you later!

Cheers!

No comments: