Wednesday, October 15, 2008

QuickBooks

UGH! I will learn this program, I will... I have to, there is not getting around it, but it feels kind of daunting coming in and learning, instead of starting with it and the beginning of the company from the very beginning, but I am a very smart girl and I can do this... And Apple's are so nice and friendly, I know they will help me out (I really am laughing because they never try to make business software that is Apple friendly, but Apples try their darndest to make it right, I really do love Apple, I don't like PC based business software, yuck!)... Anyway, I just got home from class, did not get to see my little one tonight, and the thought of doing anything just does not appeal to me whatsoever... but I should, I should, and the presidential debates are on! Double yuck... I believe I know who I am voting for... I've done research on both, watched debates, and I've narrowed it down. I'm listening to the remainder of the debate, but I don't believe they will say anything surprisingly new that will change my mind, but I am trying to keep my mind open... it will be here before we know it... I can't believe how many people have already voted and are voting over the next few weeks... People are really taking advantage of this vote early option, and I say, "good for them!" at least they are voting, that is what matters... Okay, Aaron says I need some pictures of the little man, so I'm going to try to get some downloaded ASAP. Yes, he is growing up way too fast Aaron, you will see very soon with Little Al, they do not stay little long enough... Later tators!

No comments: