Monday, October 6, 2008

Where did the day go?

And what have I gotten accomplished? Not as much as I would have like to, but it never seems to be enough, does it? I'm tired of listening to the TV, that is for sure! Goodness... there is good news out there, I know it! =) Good news here... Trent is doing really well and Mommy and Trent had a good day today! We got to go and visit Amy and Tanner and Trenten got to hold Tanner (almost) all by himself =) It was really, really cute... We are looking into a swing set for Trent for his birthday, from the Grandparents, just not sure what direction we are going to go in yet... So Trent also got to see Papa Tom, which was great! And Papa Jon and Grandma Donna... I had to go and do a few PC things tonight, which was all good... I think we (Mom, Trent and I) are going to head up to Grandma Grace's on Thursday to work with some apples, Grandma makes the best applesauce, apple pie and chicken noodle soup! I'm hoping for some chicken noodle soup while we are up there (my fingers are crossed)... other then that, it was work around the house, we got a lot of stuff hauled out of here today, which was great! Thank you Jason! Tory and I could not have done it without you... but it was needed to get done, because we are going to be getting some immense rain in the next few days I think, not on Saturday hopefully! We are supposed to have outdoor family pictures that day, and I SO want to get them done, it has been ages since we had a good family photo done of us, and with the dogs, here's hoping! We'll just have to wait and see what happens... but what needs to happen right now, is I need to finish a couple more things and head off to bed, later tators!

No comments: