I know, yuck... but Trenten liked the combination tonight... He loves ketchup, but he wanted the "other bottle" tonight at the restaurant, so we thought, well, he can try it... and what do you know! He liked it! Yup! Yuck! =)
Well it is already Saturday night, and I'm not sure where the weekend is going... Last night (Friday) was a good day... Trent and I had a good time at home together (I have a really cute video that I have to post later on), and then we picked up Ash, and went with Mama and Papa to Dbq for a couple of birthday presents to be given tomorrow, they are awesome! But you will just have to wait until tomorrow, before I reveal the surprises! Can't take the chance to anyone leaking to Trenten what he got! =) Even though he was right there when they were purchased! How nice it is that they are observant, but once out of sight, most times out of mind too... So we got some presents, battled with the rain, and had a good meal together (all squished together in the booth! )... I had a good night with everyone... Although we didn't get home until 11:00, Trent and Tory got home a lot earlier then we did... Trent, Tory, and Dad brought the truck home with the presents, and Mom, Ash, and I went to Wal-Mart for groceries before heading home (we didn't want too, but when you are in town, you have to do as much as possible, just the way it is now)... So we got a little bit later then the boys, and we got stuff unloaded and I was off to bed... Ash and Tory stayed up for a little bit longer...
Today, we had a big Halloween party for the kids (Trent, Lilly, Tanner, Tyler, and Megan) sponsored by the bank, and the bank's mascot (for the kids club) is Andy Panda, and the only kid that liked him was Lilly! Trent, Tyler and Megan wanted NOTHING to do with that big bear! It was so funny =) The kids had a good time, and it was nice, probably because it wasn't too long, so that was good... So then, Amy, Tara, Ashley, and I took the kids to the Chicken Ranch to eat some pizza and chicken and everything... Everyone there thought the kids were SO cute in their costumes (two princesses, one puppy, one chicken, and one baby bear)... they were pretty adorable, I will post pictures when I can. We then came home, and we hung out for awhile... Didn't get to see Tory until late tonight because it was OPENING day! Like Christmas this morning for Tory, Jet and Holly... they were ready to go out and hunt up some pheasants!
Well, that was the main points so far... Hope everyone is having a great weekend! The party is tomorrow, so I will pictures to post at some point, I'm sure. But now it is time to go to bed. Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you meant the Pizza Ranch not the Chicken Ranch. You must have been thinking about how cute Tyler was in his chicken costume. Or there is a restaurant in Monti I don't know about. It was a busy and fun weekend, mostley because I got to spend time with my favorite people, my family. Love, Mom
Ooops, I spelled mostly wrong. Sorry. I hate when that happens.
Post a Comment