My niece runs her district XC meet tomorrow afternoon, I'm so excited for her! She is captain of her team and I know she wants them all to do so well and to succeed in their goal of state, but personally I think Kayla is already succeeding in her goal of life, she is doing so great in school, sports, and social standing (being sweet, kind, understanding, sympathetic, and more... not to mention stunning and beautiful). We are all so proud of her, and we wish her the best of luck tomorrow, her and her team. Good luck girls! I will have to get a picture of Kayla up sometime so you can see my stunning niece =)
Well, I think we have finally calmed the waters on Trenten's birthday party. Our baby turns two next Wednedsay! So hard to believe, but true. We had planned on having his birthday party (cake and ice cream) on Thursday, October 30th here at the house at 6:30 with just grandparents, sister, cousins, aunts and uncles, and great grandparents... enough for a two-year old. But we found out on Monday that Ashley's VERY FIRST basketball game has landed on October 30th too! And it is away! So of course that day is NOT going to work anymore, so we have been scrambling to change everything, from the date (now this Sunday, because Wed. is my class, Fri. is Halloween, we don't have Ash that weekend anyway, etc.)... So the date is now this Sunday at 3:00, Trent should be up from his nap by then, and we are still having cake and ice cream, and my cake lady is awesome and said she can totally do that cake and Trent's cake by then without a problem (Our cake lady is awesome!)... So the cake is done, the day and time, and I believe we have everyone called and told, and it sounds like almost everyone can come... Trent will have fun no matter what, and I think it might actually work out a little bit better for me in the end (funny)... And then it will be nice because I took the day off on Trent's birthday to spend the time with him (mainly because I have to take my class that night)... Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great hump day, two more days in the week! Enjoy, time for bed! Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment