Monday, October 13, 2008
Isn't Mother Nature Beautiful?
I think so! It is SO gorgeous up here right now! I love it! It is seriously my favorite time of the year... everything except the bugs! Yuck! We don't like them, do we Trent? Nope... we make a dash for the car, and a dash for the door right now... but they haven't been as bad this year as I have seen them other years... not sure what is up with that, but we will take it... just a few more days I think... it is supposed to get really cold for a couple of days, so that should kill them off, then it can get beautiful again! I'm not completely ready for winter yet... I'll keep my fall, thank you... Trent is growing like a little weed... a good little weed =) But seriously, my baby isn't supposed to be almost 2 yet! Less than 2 weeks! Holy smokes! And he is just so smart... I know, I know! Every mother thinks that of their kids (and it is true for all those mothers, but Trent is just SO smart and bright!)... He gives us such grown up sentences sometimes, like "Mommy is driving Daddy's Subaru car..." He even tells me what road we driving on! Seriously, he knows our street, the gravel we turn on to, and the highway number! And then he'll start talking baby gibberish, but is way cute too! Makes my day! Loved being home with him today... he took a huge nap! Which was very good, because he was tired... but he helped mommy and daddy pull the garden this morning and that was hard work, he had to put his milk by daddy's coffee and place mommy's green tomatoes on just the right rock, but we got it done! Okay, lots yet to do before I can call it a night, hope everyone had a great Monday! Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment