Thursday, October 2, 2008
Our Anniversary
We have now been married for four years! Can you believe that it went that fast??? I can't... but I wouldn't go back, looking forward, that's us... we've only gotten to know each other better and better through the years, and my husband is and will always be my best friend... I love him more than life and he has completed me more than I could have ever thought possible... I would definitely say that we have gone from two to one, and that is a very good thing and I can only wish happiness on the upcoming weddings of friends and family in the very near future (Nate and Kelly, Le and Scott (although already married) and Lindsey and Adam)... may you find your own happiness in each other and they in and we wish you all the best, as we do ourselves, but we plan to make the "best" of life ourselves... look out the next how many years (why limit ourselves), here we come! I love you Tory!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment